Location: Institute of Mathematics, Polish Academy of Sciences
Closing Date: 9th January 2023
Status: 2 years
Applications are invited for a 2-year postdoctoral position at the Institute of Mathematics of the Polish Academy of Sciences, in Warsaw, Poland. The successful candidate will work on the project Function spaces for local smoothing, financed by the National Science Center, together with the principal investigator, Jan Rozendaal. The project concerns the construction and use of new function spaces to study local smoothing for wave equations.
The position comes without teaching responsibilities, but with a travel budget. The starting date should be in 2023, but it is otherwise negotiable.
- A PhD degree in mathematics, obtained before taking up the position;
- A research background in harmonic analysis or microlocal analysis;
- Good communication skills in English.
- A detailed CV, including a list of publications (if applicable);
- A research statement;
- At least two letters of recommendation;
- A signed form consenting to the processing of personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process. This document can be found at https://cloud.impan.pl/s/U5Cb6A1a9EKSLn2.
All documents should be sent by email, in PDF format, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of sex, racial or ethnic origins, religion or belief, disability, age, or sexual orientation.
Please submit your application before January 9, 2023 to ensure full consideration.
In case of questions, please contact Jan Rozendaal at email@example.com.
For more information and to apply, click use the following links: