https://austms.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/logo.gif 0 0 David Roberts https://austms.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/logo.gif David Roberts2021-10-29 18:25:082021-10-29 18:25:10Postdoctoral Research Associate in Geometry and Topology@USydney
Postdoctoral Research Associate in Geometry and Topology@USydney
Full time 2 years fixed term employment, located on the Camperdown Campus at the School of Mathematics and Statistics
Closing date: 11.59pm, Tuesday 30 November 2021
Base Salary Level A $95K – $105 p.a. + 17% superannuation.
The University of Sydney is welcoming applications for a Postdoctoral Research Associate in Geometry and Topology. The successful applicant will undertake research in the areas of low-dimensional topology and geometric structures on manifolds.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- undertake research in the areas of low-dimensional topology and geometric structures on manifolds.
- write scholarly papers for publication in academic journals
- demonstrate research excellence
- present research results at seminars and conferences
- support teaching activities and the supervision of undergraduate and postgraduate students.
More information and application link: https://usyd.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/USYD_EXTERNAL_CAREER_SITE/job/Camperdown-Campus/Postdoctoral-Research-Associate-in-Geometry-and-Topology_0086333-1