Mathematical Modeller@Burnet Institute
This position is located in: Melbourne
Close date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 11:59pm Australian Eastern Time (New South Wales)
A unique opportunity exists for a Mathematical Modeller to join Burnet’s Modelling & Biostatistics team. Join an innovative team that is developing and applying epidemiological and costing models around the world across a range of disease areas including COVID-19, HIV, TB, malaria, viral hepatitis, maternal and child health.
This is an exciting chance for you to:
- Contribute to the development and application of epidemic and economic models to address major public health issues
- Work with a globally based team of expert modellers, epidemiologists, economists, health and policy specialists, and computer scientists to improve models
- Undertake modelling and analytical support that will be provided to governments, policy makers, and other partners including the World Bank, Global Fund, and international health agencies, to improve health budget investment towards better decision-making and impact around the world
- Apply innovations and analytical skills to ensure high quality deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Contribute to and produce policy briefs, presentations, scientific papers and technical reports
Refer to the attached position description for full details.
This is a full-time position, initially for a 1-year period with the possibility of extension. Work from the comfort of your own home or join us in the office, location is flexible! Options for flexible working hours will also be provided.
More details here.