4th Workshop on Metric Bounds and Transversality
Dates: 8–10 December 2019
Venue: Swinburne University, Melbourne
This workshop focuses on current trends and new techniques in variational and nonsmooth analysis and their diverse applications in applied mathematics. In past events topics of the workshop have included error bounds, metric (sub) regularity, Aubin property and calmness, transversality of collections of sets, subdifferential characterisations, monotone operator theory, fixed-point methods and applications of these techniques/properties to optimality conditions and the convergence of fundamental optimisation algorithms.
- Prof. Alexander Ioffe (Technion, Israel)
- Prof. Marco López-Cerdá (Univ. Alicante, Spain)
- Dr. Nir Sharon (Tel Aviv Univ., Israel)
- Prof. Michel Théra (Univ. Limoges, France)
is open: click here.
- Dr Nadia Sukhorukova (Swinburne Univ. Tech.)
- Prof. Andrew Eberhard (RMIT Univ.)
- Prof. Alex Kruger (Federation Univ. Australia
- Dr Vera Roshchina (Univ. NSW)
- Dr Julien Ugon (Deakin Univ.)