We are happy to announce that “The Mathematics of Conformal Field Theory II” has now been approved to go ahead at the Mathematical Sciences Institute of the ANU, 6–9 July 2021. Furthermore, the conference will be preceded by a day of talks celebrating Peter Bouwknegt’s 60th birthday on 5 July.
The majority of talks will be in-person at the ANU, following appropriate COVID-safe protocols. These will be complemented by zoom
talks from international speakers. The themes of the conference are being interpreted broadly and will thus cover a wide range of topics
connected to conformal field theory.
- Arnaud Brothier (Univ. NSW)
- Ilka Brunner (Ludwig-Maximilian Univ., Munich, Germany)
- Nora Ganter (Univ. Melbourne)
- Pinhas Grossman (Univ. NSW)
- Yi-Zhi Huang (Rutgers University, USA)
- Jock McOrist (New England Univ.)
- Alexander Molev (Univ. Sydney)
- Krzysztof Pilch (Univ. Southern California, USA)
- Thomas Quella (Univ. Melbourne)
- Jorgen Rasmussen (Univ. Queensland)
- Anna Romanov (Univ. Sydney)
- Kareljan Schoutens (Univ. Amsterdam, THe Netherlands)
- Christoph Schweigert (Univ. Hamburg, Germany)
- Gabriele Tartaglino-Mazzucchelli (Univ. Queensland)
- Mathai Varghese (Univ. Adelaide)
- Siye Wu (National Tsing Hua Univ., Taiwan)Registration for the conference and birthday celebration is now open at
the following website:
We also invite abstracts for contributed talks and encourage researchers
at all career stages to apply.
Please note that we will of course need to be flexible with our
arrangements in case of any changes to the domestic COVID situation.
Hoping to see you in July!