This is the second announcement for the Joint Meeting of the New Zealand, Australian and American Mathematical Societies, which will take place from 9–13 December 2024 in Auckland NZ.
We are still accepting expressions of interest for special sessions.
You can see a list of the already approved sessions at
Expressions of interest/proposals for special sessions are assessed bi-monthly. As one of the goals of international joint meetings is to foster cooperation between mathematicians from different countries, the Program Committee expects that special sessions will be co-organized by mathematicians from different countries.
To put forward and expression of interest/proposal for a special session, please provide the following information:
- Name of the proposed special session.
- Names and contact details of the proposed organizers.
- A brief summary of the scope of the session (250 words maximum).
- A sample list of 8–10 potential speakers.
- Special sessions can have a mix of keynote, invited and contributed talks.
Please email your expression of interest/proposal to email@example.com
Note: there will be a separate call for contributed talks without special session affiliation.
We look forward to welcoming you to Auckland in December 2024.