66th Annual Meeting of the Australian Mathematical Society
Dates & Venue: Tuesday–Friday 6–9 December 2022
Venue: UNSW Sydney
The 66th Annual Meeting of the Australian Mathematical Society will take place on Tuesday-Friday, December 6-9, 2022 at UNSW’s Kensington Campus.
The conference will include plenary lectures, special sessions, an education afternoon, and social events, including a conference dinner. There will be an associated Early Career Workshop taking place on Monday, December 5. The WIMSIG dinner will take place on the evening of Monday, December 5.
Please visit the conference web site for more information: https://conference.unsw.edu.au/en/austms2022.
- Martin Bridson (University of Oxford)
- Frank Calegari (University of Chicago) [Mahler Lecturer]
- Serena Dipierro (UWA) [Hanna Neumann Lecturer]
- Michael Donovan (Macquarie University) and Judy-anne Osborn (Monash University) [Dr Yunupingu Lecturers]
- Nigel Higson (Penn State)
- Mark McGuinness (Victoria University of Wellington) [ANZIAM Lecturer]
- Lewis Mitchell (University of Adelaide)
- Lisa Piccirillo (MIT)
- Makiko Sasada (University of Tokyo)
- Anne Schilling (UC Davis) [ANZAMP Lecturer]
For enquiries please contact A/Prof. Pinhas Grossman: email@example.com
Pinhas Grossman (Chair), Jo Bosben, Arnaud Brothier, Quoc Thong LeGia, Vera Roshchina, Mircea Voineagu, Beatta Zarrabi.