65th Annual Meeting of the Australian Mathematical Society
Dates & Venue: Monday–Friday 6–10 December 2021
Venue: University of Newcastle, NSW
- Gang Tian (Peking University, China, and Princeton University, USA)
- Zeev Rudnik (Tel-Aviv University, Israel)
- Emily Riehl (Johns Hopkins University, USA)
- Robyn Araujo (QUT)
- Joaquim Serra (ETH Zurich, Switzerland) [ECR lecturer]
- Chris Matthews (UTS) [Dr. Mandawuy Yunupingu lecturer]
- Susan Scott (ANU) [ANZAMP lecturer]
- Jennifer Flegg (Uni Melbourne) [ANZIAM lecturer]
We warmly invite proposals for special sessions at this year’s edition of the conference. We hope to have a very good representation of our mathematical strengths in Australia, so please come forward in proposing a special session in your area of research or education.
If you wish to run a special session, please submit your proposal at https://forms.gle/tbRtNqXaebiAk9vs5.
The deadline for submision of proposals is 20 June 2021.
For a list of special sessions at previous AustMS conferences, please visit:
For enquiries please contact Florian Breuer: firstname.lastname@example.org