Dates: 11–15 February 2024
Venue: Adelaide Hills Convention Centre, Hahndorf, South Australia
The Organising Committee warmly invites you to join us for the ANZIAM 2024 Conference, to be held in the Adelaide Hills, South Australia.
The scientific programme for the annual ANZIAM Conference will include 8 plenary lectures and invited talks on all areas of applied mathematics. The conference will also feature
- a student social event
- WIMSIG Lunch
- LGBTQIA+ & Allies event
- formal conference dinner.
The ECR Workshop will be held on Saturday and Sunday (10–11 Feb) and the Mathematical Biology Special Interest Group (MBSIG) Workshop will take place on 16 February following the conference.
The Mathematical Biology Special Interest Group (MBSIG) Workshop will take place on 16 February 2024 following the conference.
Further information (including registration details and the conference timetable) will be available soon.
Confirmed Invited Speakers:
- David Abrahams (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Luke Bennetts (University of Adelaide)
- Beth Fulton (CSIRO)
- Adrianne Jenner (Queensland University of Technology)
- Chris Lustri (Macquarie University)
- Tony J. Roberts (University of Adelaide)