ANZAMP 2020, Eighth Annual Meeting
Dates: 5–7 February 2010
Reception: evening 4 February
Venue: Mantra Resort Twin Towns, Coolangatta Qld / Tweed Heads NSW
Registration for the Eighth Annual Meeting of the Australian and New Zealand Association of Mathematical Physics is now open. This meeting is hosted by the University of Queensland and will be held at Twin Towns on the Gold Coast (Coolangatta Qld. / Tweed Heads, NSW).
- Gernot Akemann (Univ. Bielefeld, Germany)
- Agnese Bissi (Univ. Uppsala, Sweden)
- Benjamin Doyon (King’s College London, U.K)
- Lucile Savary (CNRS, ENS Lyon, France)
- Masahito Yamazaki (Kavli IPMU, Univ. Tokyo, Japan)
The meeting has a tradition of encouraging contributed talks in a wide range of topics in mathematical physics. Especially encouraged are talks from ANZAMP student members who are eligible to compete for the A J Guttmann student talk prize.
- The early bird registration and abstract submission deadline is Friday, 1 November, 2019.
- To register, visit: http://www.anzamp.austms.org.au/meetings/current/registration
Please register and book accommodation early. We have negotiated discounted accommodation rates, with options for buffet breakfast included, through Mantra Resort Twin Towns.
For further information, including registration, transport and accommodation information, see the conference website:http://www.anzamp.austms.org.au/meetings/current/.
- Jorgen Rasmussen (Univ. Queensland) – chair
- Murray Batchelor (Aust. Nat. Univ.)
- Evgeny Buchbinder (Univ. Western Australia)
- Alexander Molev (Univ. Sydney)
- Todd Oliynyk (Monash Univ.)
- Thomas Quella (Univ. Melbourne)
- Yang Shi (Flinders Univ.)
- Melissa Tacy (Univ. Otago, NZ)
- Phillip Isaac (Univ. Queensland) – chair
- Jon Links (Univ. Queensland)
- Ian Marquette (Univ. Queensland)
- Gabriele Tartaglino-Mazzucchelli (Univ. Bern, Switzerland)