Meeting: 2023 Vic-ANZIAM branch meeting
Date & Time: 29 May 2023
Location: RMIT University, Melbourne
The VicANZIAM committee is excited to invite you to a one-day meeting at 445 Swanston Street, RMIT in Melbourne’s CBD on Monday 29 May 2023. A focus of the event will be a student/post-doc “work-in-progress” poster session. There will be a $200 prize for the best student presenter.
We are also delighted to announce that the event will feature five plenary speakers:
• Matt Faria, Research Fellow, Biomedical Engineering, The University of Melbourne
• Rheanna Mainzer, Senior Research Officer, Murdoch Children’s Research Institute
• David Neuzerling, Data Scientist, Mastercard
• Ozge Ozcakir, Fluid Dynamicist, Boeing
• Cheng Yang, Data Scientist, Victorian Government
Please come along yourself and also encourage your postgraduate students to attend. Registration is $20 for students, $40 for retired academics and $50 for all others. This will include lunch and morning and afternoon teas. The event is open to all friends of applied and industrial mathematics across Australia and NZ (although numbers of attendees is limited).
Registration & further details
Further details are HERE. Please register and submit your abstracts at this LINK by 15 May.
Ed Hinton (on behalf of the VicANZIAM committee)